October 18, 2013

Day Eighteen





That's all folks.  My camera stopped completely yesterday in the middle of shooting.  I haven't been able to get it working again like I have before.  The shutter is stuck closed and turning the gear does nothing at all.  The shot I wanted to do today was impossible to do with my phone, this was all I could do that I'm ok with.  But I won't continue because I'd rather have partial month of shots with quality to my standards than to continue and not be happy with the results.



4 comments:

  1. Well, I think you have done a fabulous job with this, and the colour, crispness and closeup-ness is wonderful! I just want to eat them all.

    As to your camera woes and decision not to continue, all I can say is that I really feel for you as I would be devastated, and can hardly imagine it! Hope you get your camera situation rectified soon so that we can see more of your beautiful work!
    (And please reconsider the phone thing! If this is what you can do with your phone, I am sure you could still make a fabulous gallery for the rest of the month. Although I do totally understand your position!)
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, I'm very, very sorry. :(
    I've enjoyed your blog very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly understand that you would want to continue with quality. They were all beautiful. Perhaps when you camera is back up and running, you could do the last half of the month another time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Darlene, I'm so sorry that your camera has bitten the dust. I pray everyday that mine last just a bit longer. I do hope you get a fabulous camera to replace this one,but seriously, my heart goes out to you.

    and I think you did a good job on this one too and would be happy to see what you could put up with the phone if you are able.

    all the best,
    and hugs (((Darlene)))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete