October 10, 2013

Day Ten


Problem 1 - I completely forgot I needed to shoot today with a crazy day
Problem 2 - I didn't want to use this food, but I forgot I needed to shoot. So I forgot to stop and get some stuff to shoot the next 3 days; so had to settle for ugly colorless taters.
Problem 3 - Even rotating the gear isn't fixing the problem now, the camera's shutter gear wont go all the way. I couldn't reshoot to get anything other than this.  I don't think it's going to last until I have a new camera in my hands.  Eeeek.  I hope I can get it working again tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, the humble potato! I like that we can see them all gathering in the background too. And now how to do potatoes for three days?!? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute that you poked his little face towards us, and he has his tongue sticking out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not be bright and colorful, but it's very well shot. And I won't have to go dig one out and eat it. Raw potatoes do not make me hungry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are doing well, even with camera problems and even though not many colors, you have pulled it off nicely. - eury

    ReplyDelete